Senin, 13 Februari 2012

contoh aplication letter

Application letter

Manager of PTsurya data computer
Jln. surakarta
Sukoharjo

11 th February 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to apply for the position of computer technicians. I am very interested with the said possition and Iam confident that my experience and my skill could be agreet help to your company.

My name is eky styowati, and I am 17 years old. I have recentely graduated of Vocational High School Tunas Bangsa Tawangsari. I had to use all computer software and hardware. So I am able to do most things with computer.

I will happy to meet with you at youre convenience and discuss how my education and experience match your needs. Please contact me  to set up a time via  my cell phone 087736075948

Signature




eky styowati Enclosed :
Enclosure :
  1. Copy of personal identity
  2. Copy of certificate
  3. Photos 3×4


1 komentar: